Electrical & Lighting
Interiors within Corporate buildings and Office spaces demand for a greater control of lighting with consideration to improve efficiency. This enables us to provide a safe and comfortable working environment to comply with all Health and Safety legislations.
Lighting has become an intrinsic part of a building's design concept and our range of quality lighting control louvers and diffusers have been carefully selected to offer attractive looks, energy efficiency and great value for money.
Our extensive range includes:
- Aluminium single and double wall open cell suspended louvers
- Specular metalised injection moulded paralouvres
- Plastic and aluminium 'eggcrate' louvers
These offer light and glare control with several different lamp arrangements and all louvre and panel options are of a lift and tilt variety. The range meets the LG3 and EC Directive requirements for VDT usage and fire regulations with all product conforming to British Standards.
This is most relaxed option. It has a limiting angle of 75 degrees from the downward vertical. A typical application of this would be where the use of a VDT screen is intermittent and there is no concentration of screens in a given area.
This has a limiting angle of 65 degrees and the CAT 2 has a tighter control and is therefore suitable to use in all areas where VDT screens are used on a full time basis.
This has a limiting angle of 55 degrees and is the strictest control of light distribution. Only high intensive VDT wok would require CAT 1.
Our Electrical Division are approved contractors with the NICEIC and fully compliant with all current requirements for electrical installation and follow strict compliance to the I.E.E Wiring Regulations 17th Edition BS 7671:2001
We provide a highly skilled Electrical and Testing Team with first rate experience and provides a safe and secure working environment.
Our technical engineers are fully equipped to undertake all forms of installations including:
- Protection for Safety – protection against electric shock, thermal effects, over current, over voltage, and under voltage. Isolation and switching protected safety measures.
- Erection of Equipment – selection and erection of wiring systems, switch wear, earthing arrangements, protective conductors and other equipment.
- Special Installations – swimming pools, bath and shower, saunas, construction sites, caravans, agricultural premises, highway supplies and equipment.
- Inspection and Testing – alterations and additions, periodic inspection and testing, certification and reporting.
- Fire Detection and Fire Alarm System Installation
- Emergency Lighting Design – Installation and Commissioning.
- Portable Appliance Testing & Reporting (P.A.T Testing).
- Electrical System Design – Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance.